Friday, March 6, 2009

Emo Poems and Poetry

Emo poetry is not rocket science, you just have to carry out your sad emotions and so achieving the emo poems, the coolest thing in the world.

You can write about:

  • suicide
  • lack of friends
  • lack of understanding from society and specially parents
  • how you love an emo girl/emo boy and he/she doesn't love you
  • your emo girl dumping you

Examples of emo poems:

"It's fun to play with guns and knives, And be there just to risk my life, To put just myself in danger, With a lethal unfamiliar stranger. I couldn't care less, With the way I dress, Or the way I look, But I do with my life that you took. You say my head is wrong, And that my heart is badly torn, You don't know how wrong you are, I just want to go so far. Just so far away from them, And always be able to defend, Myself so that I don't get beated, So badly and so differently treated." - Guns and Knives

1 comment:

  1. we always new knew looking back on the tears would make us laugh but we never knew dat the moment we laugh together would make us cry

    ReplyDelete